- Manage to receiving of incoming materials and distribution by project.
- Monitoring the flow of materials in / out by ERP system. Stock planning.
- Ensure all material in store are kept and arranged in orderly and safe manner.
- Perform periodic inventory count and verification of stock records.
- Assist in other activities as required.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Inventory Management or equivalent.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).