- Using computer aided design/modeling software for design and analysis.
- Design and develop conversion kit for handler according to design rules and customer specifications.
- Design and develop new module according to specification.
- Support production in solving design related issue.
- Preparing BOM for new/repeat handler order according to project summary.
- Participate in technical review of designs, specification referring to project summary.
- Assist customer support group in on field design related issues.
- Assist customer support group in on field design related customer requests.
- Hands on evaluating and troubleshooting new module or sub-module to be integrated on handler.
- Preparing assembly exploded view for manual, training and as a guide line for Assembly team.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as instructed by superior.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma with min 3 years related working experience.
- Degree or equivalent.